Posters must be submitted by DS Smith employees and/or the parent or guardian of any child who would like to participate.
The attached poster should be a scanned copy or photograph of the poster, or a digital file. No images of children should be included in the attachment.
Posters must be submitted to email@example.com.
When submitting a poster we will need the following information*:
- Title of poster
- First name of child
- Age of child (in numbers)
- Employee, parent or guardian’s full name
- The country that the employee, parent or guardian is based in
- The site that the employee is based in (for DS Smith employees only)
- Describe in 200 words or less what the poster is about and why it is an important issue for environmental sustainability, for example: “This poster is about using less water by turning the tap off when we brush our teeth and having a shower instead of a bath. This is important because at the moment we are using too much water and it is a vital resource for the conservation and survival of the world around us.”
Entries can also be posted to the following address, with a note attached to include the details required above.
Postal entry address: Annabelle Dove, DS Smith Plc, 350 Euston Road, London, NW1 3AX. England.
*Please note: The personal data that we collect from you will only be used for the purposes of the competition. We will use it to identify and notify the winners and to communicate about the challenge internally and externally. We will only keep the data for 12 months after the competition closes on 11th March 2019. The child’s parent or guardian must have given permission for the child to enter and posters should be submitted by the adult who has obtained this permission. Parents and guardians can withdraw their consent for DS Smith to hold and use the personal data collected at any time. Any questions or requests to withdraw consent should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org