Complete line solutions
We can provide a complete line solution tailored to your needs.
A complete bottle packaging line consists of:
- A cardboard blank auto-feeder picks up the flat blanks and feeds them into the magazine.
- A mandrel case former produces perfectly square cases, enabling the process to run smoothly.
- A partition inserter inserts the 6- or 12-bottle partitions into the formed case.
- A top loader (EVA loader) fills the cases with bottles.
- A top sealer performs the final task before palletisation.
Contact us to find out more.