Get ready for Frustration Free Packaging!
If you’re growing your online business, you’ll need a reseller with a wide reach, like Amazon. And as Amazon will soon be enforcing their Certified Packaging system, it’s time to make you’re your packaging makes the cut.
Put an end to wrap rage
Wrap rage is when someone gets frustrated because of their inability to open packaging. Amazon has developed their Certified Packaging system to solve the problem and will use the following three-tier level of certification:
- Frustration Free Packaging (FFP): no prep required, ships without an Amazon overbox, minimal packaging and curbside recyclable
- Ships in Own Container (SIOC): no prep required, ships without an Amazon overbox
- Prep-Free Packaging (PFP): no prep required, ships in an Amazon overbox
We make certification simple
Not sure how to get started with your Amazon certification? Easy: let DS Smith do it all – from testing and design to consultancy and manufacturing. As an official participant in the Amazon Packaging Support and Supplier Network (APASS), we’ll be there for you every step of the way. Our packaging strategists have been trained to help you delight your customers with packaging that:
- Is easy to open
- Creates less packaging waste
- Reduces product damage
- And is compliant with the necessary ISTA-protocols