E-retail Packaging to increase sales
We have developed simple, practical, quick-to-assemble packaging solutions for the e-commerce, e-retail, after-sales and distribution sectors.
The rapid growth of online retailing generates new demands for packaging, to promote, protect and contribute to efficient distribution.
Well-designed e-commerce packaging can:
- Prevent product damage, whatever the rigours of complex e-commerce supply chains
- Identify the right e-retail packaging to hold delicate products, such as plants or glassware, securely in place, until the consumer receives them in pristine condition
- Optimise speeds and productivity in the packing hall
- Secure products against tampering and theft
- Match experience to expectation when shoppers open packaging at home by creating the right look and feel, or that memorable first impression
- Provide a convenient system for returns, using the same e-retail packaging, re-sealed, without damage or compromise
Cost-effective, sustainable corrugated packaging
Corrugated packaging achieves all of this, with material that is 100% recyclable, another plus for consumers and e-retailers alike.
E-retail packaging brings the brand experience home
Distinctive and high quality packaging can enhance the ‘unboxing experience’ - the moment when the product is physically experienced and the quality of the product and supplier are judged
How we deliver results
Check how DS Smith's e-retail packaging has helped companies get the most out of their online presence: