The baby pack is there to increase the sales of Fakta's baby products
As part of its plans to reach its target group (families with small children) in Fakta shops across the country, Coop Denmark wanted someone to develop for them a pack that would make a nice give-away to members of their baby club.
- Easy-to-carry packaging that makes it easy for the consumer to take the pack home from the shop
- Solid packaging that will survive the journey from the packer to the consumer without a problem
- An attractive visual design that appeals to the new mother
- The consumer being able to keep the pack at home, using it for storage
- Eye-catching displays that bring the products in the pack to the fore
What does the customer make of it?
DS Smith has listened to Coop and come up with something extraordinary by thinking outside the box. They have shown a lot of understanding and sympathy for our needs - not only in terms of the actual suitcase pack, but also in terms of the speed to market. They have delivered a unique product for a unique customer base. Coop wants to be unique about the products it sells and activities it undertakes. Our collaboration with DS Smith has delivered on exactly those values— Jesper Stanley, Head of Category, Coop Danmark A/S