Traditional transit & transport corrugated cases
Our traditional transit style cases, also known as standard cases, boxes, American cases or FEFCO 0201, can be supplied printed or unprinted, in high to low volume depending on your need.
Our designers will specify your corrugated boxes to make the very best use of space, optimise strength and use no more material than necessary.
We will take into account every aspect of your packing line, distribution, logistics and end user requirements, to ensure that your valuable goods are protected.
Contact us if you need:
- Flexibility through a comprehensive range of board grade and flute types
- Packaging that is efficient on automatic packing lines and/or manual hand pack lines
- To boost product identification and sales with high quality print
- Reliable die cut perforated openings or hand holes in packs
- Specialist coatings
- Consistent and reliable quality and supply - locally, nationally or internationally
- 100% recycled or 100% recyclable packaging
- Our patented ShelfMaster™ range which offer users of case erector systems the opportunity to retain existing packing machines, whilst enjoying the look and feel of a two piece solution without the need for perforations.