Designed for a range of applications, our corrugated pallets provide a cleaner, greener, cost effective and lighter alternative to traditional wooden and plastic pallets.
Economical, ecological and ergonomic, our KAYPAL® cardboard pallet meets your needs in terms of Supply Chain optimisation and respect for the environment. We have developed a wide range of pallets specially adapted for exports, fulfilment, point of purchase bases and industrial uses.
From corrugated board production to pallet assembly, we have complete control over the production process, ensuring a higher-quality product and greater reactivity.
The corrugated pallet is proven to be easy to handle, 100% recyclable as well as providing the ideal opportunity to brand.
Other benefits include:
- Ideal for food and pharmaceutical industries if contamination is a concern
- Considers air freight, as weight is a critical cost factor
- Ideal for export when restrictions apply to wood
- Conveyors particularly when the pallet is integral to the production line
- Used pallets can be sold as waste paper
- Interleaving – to reduce weight, fuel and carbon on split deliveries.