Why should you visit?
Visit an Impact Center to be inspired about how packaging can help you achieve your strategic goals.
Customers attend workshops at Impact Centers to explore ideas presented in the right supply cycle context, whether in store or elsewhere.
In your tailored workshop, you can challenge and transform your thinking about packaging.
Is it really just a cost? Or could it become a powerful source of competitive advantage, part of how you innovate to succeed in a changing world.
During an Impact Center visit you will explore opportunities to:
- Support and enhance your marketing, and how that relates to shoppers
- Drive sales in the store through availability and range, by making your products easy to see and buy, or by attracting shoppers with vibrant launches and promotions
- Adapt to fast-moving retail changes, such as growth in convenience and discount formats, or the very different dynamic of e-retail
- Match changing trends in consumer behavior
- Reduce costs in packing, warehousing and distribution to generate margin, profit and opportunity for new contracts
- Recognize how you can participate in the renewable system of corrugated packaging, with its leading performance in recycling
- Manage risk in your supply chain, and plan for the future
Inspiring, motivating, highly organized, well prepared, great facilities.— Marketing Controller