100% Recyclable Packaging
Being 100% recyclable does not mean compromising on performance or design.
"Sustainability isn't just good for the environment, it's good for business." - Melanie Galloway, Vice President Sales, Marketing & Innovation for DS Smith North America.
- Our packaging designs are fully recyclable and customized to your needs.
- Cardboard is made of wood fibre that is easily recyclable and already widely recycled today.
- We will help you stand out from your competition with eye-catching and smart designs. Being 100% recyclable does not mean compromising on design.
- Our 100% recyclable packages mean there is no waste, used packages come back as new paper products.
How do we do this?
- Studies show that upwards of 85% of environmental impact is decided at the design stage.
- DS Smith’s 700 designers and innovators understand your needs and apply Circular Design Principles in the packaging design process.
- We are making every packaging design 100% recyclable, all made from paperboard.
- By using our Circular Design Metrics, you can easily see the result by comparing the circularity performance of your design choices.
By measuring circularity performance with our Circular Design Metrics, you'll see the difference you're making.
Circular Design Metrics
A groundbreaking tool to assess and compare the circularity of packaging designs based on 8 indicators.
What makes 100% recyclability important to the Circular Economy?
- Recycling is vital to transition to the Circular Economy and everyone can help – from packaging producers and brand owners to consumers.
- The first principle of the Circular Economy is to eliminate waste and pollution – recycling makes used packaging into a resource.
- The second principle of the Circular Economy is to keep materials in use – the fibers in our packages can be recycled up to 25 times to create new paper products.
Find out how we can make your packaging 100% recyclable!