Greencoat® Keeps Seafood Fresh from Catch to Customer
The seafood industry demands high-performance packaging to keep cold and wet products such as seafood, salmon and other fish fresh from catch to customer. For decades, the seafood industry has relied on wax and EPS. However, the seafood industry is feeling the pressure from customers to deliver product in sustainable packaging. Greencoat® was introduced to the seafood industry in 2013, and processors and distributors in the U.S. and abroad have found that it stands up to the constant rigor of processing and transportation. Unlike EPS, Greencoat® ships flat, saving valuable shipping and storage space.
Greencoat® is less expensive than wax and EPS and pays for itself quickly by reducing waste, improving operations, increasing sales and decreasing customers’ waste removal fees. Greencoat keeps cold and wet products fresh from catch to customer with the added benefits of sustainability, strength and performance.
- Costs less than wax and EPS boxes
- Your customers save $50 to $70 per ton in disposal fees
- Your customers earn $70 to $100 per ton by recycling
- FBA-approved, 100% recyclable and repulpable
- Reduced C02 emissions
- Quarterly and Annual Sustainability Impact Reports
- Moisture resistant
- Ideal for packing and shipping cold and wet products
- Strong and durable
- Stacks flat, saving on shipping and storage
- Won’t crack or break like EPS
- Customizable to your needs
Nothing performs like strong, sustainable Greencoat®.