Greencoat® Meets the Demands of the Produce Industry and Improves Profitability
Greencoat was introduced to the produce industry in 2011 with the understanding that farmers have been comfortable with wax boxes for decades. Even though switching boxes was not a priority for many farmers, the financial and performance benefits has led many to do just that.
Greencoat performs from the packing shed to the customer, protecting produce from damage and enabling prompt payment.
Greencoat is less expensive than wax and pays for itself quickly by reducing waste, improving operations, increasing sales and decreasing customers’ waste removal fees.
- Costs less than wax boxes
- Your customers save $50 to $70 per ton in disposal fees
- Your customers earn $70 to $100 per ton by recycling
- Eliminates RPC sanitation costs
- FBA-approved, 100% recyclable and repulpable
- Reduced C02 emissions
- Moisture resistant
- Ideal for packing and shipping cold and wet products
- Strong and durable
- Easier to glue than wax
- Ideal for shed or field packing
- Customizable to your needs
Nothing performs like strong, sustainable Greencoat®.