Advantages of attending trade fairs and events
The presence of DS Smith Tecnicarton in fairs responds to our effort to offer the products and services that try to satisfy, with the highest possible quality, the needs of our potential clients.
Digital Marketing and social networks have been a real revolution in terms of business communication, these have become an essential tool for companies when it comes to make themselves known, but what they have not yet managed to dislodge the Fairs and business events.
From a business point of view, sector fairs are great business opportunities whether to increase sales, strengthen the brand image or make new contacts. Without a doubt, trade fairs manage to generate this climate of naturalness and closeness, where it is much easier to do business face to face.
They include not only exhibiting companies, but also distributors, suppliers and potential customers, which allows us to carry out, so to speak, a market study with which to keep abreast of all the latest developments in the sector.
Main advantages of attending trade fairs and events
1. Space for Networking. The Fairs is the space in which all the interested parties in the sector are related. The large number of visitors who come to them make them an enormous opportunity to expand the customer base, build a more direct relationship and improve their loyalty.
2. Direct contact. There are no intermediaries, emails or telephones at trade fairs. There is direct personal contact, so it is much easier to gain confidence when closing a deal or a sale. In this way, it also allows to know first hand the opinions of potential customers and execute the strategies previously planned and designed for the occasion.
3. They allow to increase the exports and to open the company to new markets. As we have commented in the previous point, preparing the strategies beforehand is essential if you want to ensure good results. It is a great opportunity to show what you do and how you differ from your competition.
4. Know the competition. Attending this type of event allows you to get to know the competition in situ, what they offer or what their sales strategies are, which can help you when it comes to identifying weaknesses and strengthening the strengths of your business.
5. Consolidate your brand image. It is very important to know how to choose the fair that is going to offer us the greatest profitability, as this will become a window to our company, our products and the image of our business.
Consumers who attend this type of meeting know the sector very well and have a lot of information at their disposal in order to be able to rigorously evaluate the products they are being offered.
For this reason, our presence at fairs demands the maximum effort to offer products and services that try to satisfy, with the highest possible quality, the needs of our potential customers.