DS Smith’s £12m investment future proofs Sheetfeeding
DS Smith’s £12m investment future proofs the sheetfeeding operation for the next two decades by delivering the most advanced corrugator in Europe complete with load building and material handling lines that are the first of their kind in the UK market.
Some key numbers:
- The combined contributions of 40 Companies.
- Using the expertise and talents of 280 Contractors.
- Involving 11 countries from all over Europe.
- The challenges of 9 languages involved in piecing everything together.
- Utilising a massive 55,000 man hours (so far!) in the construction and installation.
- A total of 5,500 Tonnes excavated to lay the foundations.
- Over 2,000L of paint used to make the finishing touches.
Watch the time-lapse video and see the investment as it happened