At DS Smith, we understand that your benefits package is an important part of your total compensation. There is security in knowing that your health, finances, and future are being protected. Offering competitive pay and benefits is one way we live out our core values of being caring, challenging, trusted, responsive and tenacious.
Your benefits begin on your first day with us. From the start, DS Smith is committed to your well-being as you embark on your new career.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit Plans include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options with affordable employee contributions
- Employer Contribution to your Health Savings Account
- 100% Company Provided Basic Life & AD&D Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance for yourself and your dependents
- Optional voluntary plans such as Accident or Critical Illness coverage
DS Smith supports our employees’ mental health, well-being and job-readiness by offering other resources:
- An Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 availability at no cost
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays and vacation
- Safety Training and Personal Protective Equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Company-provided Work Wear
- Workplace hygiene and COVID-19 prevention measures continue to be a focus at DS Smith as we prioritize our employees’ health everyday
DS Smith also provides support for your future and recognition of your achievements:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match along with financial wellness tools for future retirement planning
- On-the-job Training and Development Opportunities to grow your skills and advance your career
- Monthly Smithie Awards to celebrate excellence through our peer recognition program
And finally, DS Smith promotes opportunities for employees to get involved in community activities that support our sustainability efforts.
You can make a difference at DS Smith.