Our paper recycling service is designed to improve your recycling rates, demonstrate compliance, remove complexities and divert waste away from landfill.
Our timely and reliable service of collections are competitive, often cheaper, and provide you with one point of contact for your waste streams leaving you free to run your business.
As the biggest paper recycling company in Europe, collecting 5.4 million tonnes a year, we’re confident we can handle any volume of paper you discard.
About our Paper Recycling service
- DS Smith collects around 5.4 million tonnes of paper annually, making us the largest paper recycler in Europe
- Our 9 paper recycling facilities make us ideally placed to service your business anywhere in the UK
- Our group has 10 paper mills so we are able to turn your paper waste back into usable products
- We pick-up loose or baled material and can install any baling equipment you need
- Our audit trail allows you to demonstrate compliance to regulations and meet your sustainability goals
The paper we collect provides the raw materials for our group’s paper making operations, which is then turned into new packaging products achieving true a closed loop recycling process, all possible within 14 days.
If you would like a free, no obligation audit please click the link below.