Finance Graduate Programme
The Finance Graduate Programme is a fantastic opportunity to become a member of our global professional finance community, contributing to business operations and influential projects throughout the programme and opening up exciting opportunities for your future career. We aim to recruit & develop talent with the potential to become our future Finance Directors.
You will enjoy three 12-month international placements, each giving you the chance to work in a different finance department, in various European locations across our Group. This could mean a placement in a Head office environment or a production site. Your final placement will be defined by your development, career preferences and business opportunities. Over the course of the programme you will also gain broad financial experience and exposure to senior stakeholders in a commercially focused environment.
What we offer:
- Formal induction. Meet our senior leaders, truly understand our business and learn where you can make a difference.
- Professional Qualification: You will complete the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) Professional Finance qualification.
- Training Development. Comprehensive training programme tailored to the business and you.
- Variety. From no two days being alike to different work-based assignments at international office and plant locations.
- Support. From a graduate buddy to a mentor and exposure to senior leaders. Plus regular performance reviews & feedback to ensure you are exceeding your potential.
- Reward. A comprehensive package, including generous benefits from the outset.
- Above all, a chance to redefine packaging for a changing world.
To be eligible for the programme you will need:
- A 2.1 degree (minimum).
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- International mobility. Unrestricted right to work in the UK and the EU is a must.
We are looking for recent graduates who are:
- Collaborative: You can connect with and value the differences of a diverse range of colleagues to achieve and recognise shared successes.
- Innovative: You will have real responsibility within existing opportunities for improvement, contributing positively to new ways for our business to be increasingly successful.
- Trustworthy: You quickly gain the confidence of your colleagues through consistent delivery on your commitments.
- Willing to learn: You enthusiastically pursue new opportunities to learn and try new, creative solutions to current and future problems or issues.
- Adaptable: You are calm and constructive when dealing with change. You are solutions oriented in times of uncertainty, staying positive and outcome focussed.
- Strategic: You are forward looking, purposeful while balancing a curiosity for the smaller details alongside an awareness of the big picture.
We are now closed for applications for our 2020 Graduate programmes.
Find out more about our graduate application process.
Find out more
- Who we are
- Our Purpose - Redefining Packaging for a Changing World
- Our culture & values
- Our Offering
- Our Global Partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation