Helping organisations take one step towards zero waste and reducing the amount they send to costly landfill sites is pivotal to what we do at DS Smith.
We’ve been diverting waste from landfill and driving forward recycling for more than 40 years, allowing businesses to focus on what they do best. We’re perpetually devoted to closing the loop to achieve zero waste and it’s this commitment that helps us turn 100% of resources into something useful once more.
About our Paper Recycling service
- We are the largest paper recycler in Europe, collecting circa 5.4 million tonnes of paper annually
- We have 14 of our own recycling facilities in the UK, specially designed to deliver a seamless service
- We are passionate about providing the right service for your needs
- Our audit trail on where the paper we collect ends up allows you to demonstrate compliance to regulations and meet your sustainability goals
What can DS Smith do for you?
- Get best value from recycling
- Reduce your costs
- Increase your profits
- Take away the complexity of managing the legal obligations of your waste
Closed Loop Solution
We make millions of products from the materials we gather. The paper we collect provides the raw materials for our paper making operations, which is then turned into new packaging products. This means that recycled paper and packaging supplied at one end of the Supply Cycle is collected and recycled at the other - achieving true closed loop recycling, all possible within 14 days.
Our no obligation audit also ensures you get the appropriate collection and the equipment to match. (We pick-up loose or baled material and can install any baling equipment you need). Our closed loop solution within our own company means there's always an end market for your material and our audit trail allows you to demonstrate compliance to regulations and meet your sustainability goals.