Thanks to our closed loop solutions and processes, DS Smith can reduce the amount you send to costly landfill sites and help you take one step towards zero waste.
We’ve been diverting waste from landfill and driving forward recycling for more than 40 years, allowing businesses to focus on what they do best. We’re perpetually devoted to closing the loop to achieve zero waste and it’s this commitment that helps us turn 100% of resources into something useful once more.
About our Cardboard Recycling service
- We are the largest cardboard recycler in Europe, collecting circa 5.4 million tonnes annually
- We have 14 of our own recycling facilities, specially designed to deliver a seamless service
- We are passionate about providing the right service for your needs
- Our no obligation recycling audit ensures you get the appropriate collection and the equipment to match
- We pick-up loose or baled material and can install any baling equipment you need
What can DS Smith do for you?
- Get best value from recycling
- Reduce your costs
- Increase your profits
- Take away the complexity of managing the legal obligations of your waste
Closed Loop Solution
We make millions of products from the materials we gather. The cardboard we collect provides the raw materials for our paper making operations, which is then turned into new packaging products.
Using our own transport fleets, we're perpetually devoted to closing the loop on recycling. This means that recycled cardboard supplied at one end of the Supply Cycle is collected and recycled at the other - achieving true closed loop recycling, all possible within 14 days.