Thanks to our closed loop solutions and processes, DS Smith can reduce the amount you send to costly landfill sites and help you take one step towards zero waste.
We’ve been diverting waste from landfill and driving forward cardboard recycling for more than 40 years, allowing businesses to focus on what they do best.
We’re perpetually devoted to closing the loop to achieve zero waste and it’s this commitment that helps us turn 100% of resources into something useful once more.
About our Cardboard Recycling service
- We are the largest cardboard recycler in Europe, collecting circa 5.4 million tonnes annually
- We have 11 paper recycling facilities making us ideally placed to service your business anywhere in the UK
- Our group has 9 paper mills so we are able to close the loop on your material, turning it back into paper products
- We pick-up loose or baled material and can install any baling equipment you need
- Our audit trail on where the cardboard we collect ends up allows you to demonstrate compliance to regulations and meet your sustainability goals
What can DS Smith do for you?
- Offer you a free Materials Recycling Audit which will show you the value of the resources you’re currently throwing away
- Provide a service tailored to your specific requirements and waste volumes
- Take away the complexities of environmental compliance – leaving you free to run your business
- Provide a timely and reliable service of collections which are competitive, often cheaper and provide you with one point of contact for multiple waste streams
We make millions of products from the materials we gather. The cardboard we collect provides the raw materials for our paper making operations, which is then turned into new packaging products.
Our no obligation Materials Recycling Audit will ensure you get the appropriate collection and the equipment to match. If you would like a free audit please complete the form below.