DS Smith at a Glance
DS Smith is a leading provider of corrugated packaging, paper and recycling in Europe and of specialist plastic packaging worldwide. We operate across 25 countries and employ around 21,500 people.
DS Smith offer their customers broader reaching solutions to their packaging needs; innovation and processes that will help them reduce waste, cost and complexity from their supply chains. By using our expertise from design to production and supply to recycling, we can offer high quality, environmentally friendly, innovative solutions and great service that looks at the whole of our customers’ packaging needs, not just one part.
We call this SUPPLY CYCLE THINKING
Key facts and Figures
- Our business started in 1940 by the Smith brothers in London
- Today we employ 21,500 people in 25 countries worldwide
- For the fiscal year 2013/14 we had a revenue of £4,035m
- We have sold over six billion corrugated boxes in 2013/14
- And over 700 million plastic taps and fitments