Plastics New Organisation
As of the 27th of February 2020, DS Smith Plc's Plastics division was acquired by Liquibox Corp.
Post-acquisition, the division has been split in four ways as follows:
- Plastics’ Flexible Packaging business known as Rapak and Worldwide Dispensers are now part of Liquibox.
- The Rigid Packaging business segments are now:
- Corplex, previously DS Smith Plastics, Extruded Products, which operates from seven manufacturing sites located in France (3), Illinois USA, Slovakia, Spain and the United Kingdom
- DW Reusables, previously DS Smith Plastics, Injection Moulded Products which operates from four strategically located European locations in Belgium, Croatia, Spain and Poland.
- Engineered Foam Products, previously DS Smith Plastics, Foam Products which operates from four manufacturing sites located in the United Kingdom.