PCSS+ Beverage Line Side Connecting System
Universal Screw-on Bag-in-Box Connecting System
Rapak’s NSF approved PCSS+ connector is a universal screw-on connecting system used for Bag-in-Box post-mix syrup, juice and other beverages. Rapak’s patented over-molded seal eliminates o-ring swelling and leaking when used with diet post-mix syrups and juices; thus reducing service calls to replace defective connectors. The new design can be easily cleaned and sanitized making it safe for food contact.
Changing Bag-in-Box with the PCSS+ Connector
The PCSS+ is the most user-friendly connect and disconnect system in the market, providing an easy changover compared to the QCD-II connecting system.
PCSS+ Beverage Connector Features & Benefits:
- NSF approved connecting system that can be easily cleaned and sanitized.
- Compatable with both Rapak's PCSS fitment and the competitor's Encore® fitment.
- User-friendly and easy to screw-on.
- Patented over-molded seal
- Excellent thread engagement.