16mm Intasept® Aseptic Gland
Intasept Technology for Aseptic Liquid Packaging
Rapak's complete Intasept® aseptic system consists of an aseptic gland and an Intasept filling machine. When used together, it is for the sealed hygienic filling of aseptic product into sterile Bag-in-Box packaging. Intasept glands are available in two sizes 16mm and 32mm.
Intasept 16mm Round Gland
Rapak’s Intasept® 16 mm is a round aseptic gland used for the sealed hygienic filling of aseptic product into sterile Bag-in-Box packaging. The Intasept gland developed with a unique double membrane technology provides a path for a sterile transfer of product into a sterile environment of the bag.
Features & Benefits:
- Tamper evident protection
- Hermetically sealed
- Maintains aseptic integrity
- Active chamber sterilisation
- No chemical sterilants
- Withstands high temperatures and pressures
- Product is completely protected and is not exposed to any potential contamination
Intasept’s gland is suitable for liquid and particulate foods and beverages meeting FDA and EU regulations.
- Beverage - milk, juices, coffee, tea and other specialised beverages
- Food - soft serve ice cream mix, creams, custards, puddings, soups, broths, sauces, fruit and vegetable purees and pulp.
- Bio-medical - clinical feeding and cell culture media