Bag-In-Box Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Liners For Bulk Delivery Of Liquids
More sustainable and hygienic solution for 250-1000L (55 Gal in US) distribution.
Benefits of flexible IBC liners for fluids:
Hygienic – airtight filling eliminates possible contamination problems. No pre-cleaning needed as the bags are supplied flat. No air ingress eliminates skinning and aids easy pump discharge. Meets relevant food, chemical and pharmaceutical standards. Intasept system with double membrane filling assures sterility for the most sensitive products.
- More sustainable – eliminates expensive and problem-causing effluent cleaning; there are no buckets, drums, or rigid containers to dispose of. Space efficient for disposal as fold-down containers can be stacked six per pallet when empty.
- Optimized for transport and storage – provides an improvement of up to 50% in pallet utilization in comparison to drums. 1000L containers can be stacked up to five levels when full.
- Longer shelf life - no contact with air even after opening as the bag collapses allowing partial usage and longer opened shelf life.
Types of IBC Bags
Rapak offers both standard and custom IBC flexible bags. IBC bags feature:
- 2” and 3” cutter membrane glands with Hex and BSP options.
- Blue, clear and metallized films with various barrier properties.
- Integral valve discharge options as well as bayonet line connections.
- Easy fill liners.
Custom and standard dispensing solutions for Intermediate Bulk Containers are supplied to Rapak by its sister company Worldwide Dispensers. Standard 2” IBC valves:
|Description||Integral Valve S60 Type, Irradiatable|
|Color||Blue spout + Orange Cap|
|Description||Integral Valve DIN50 Type, Irradiatable|
|Color||Blue Spout + Orange Cap|
Filling Equipment for IBC Bags
Autokap™ Bag-in-Box Filling Systems for Fresh & Stable Liquids
The Autokap™ Bag-in-Box filling systems is a cost-effective and user friendly packaging alternative for liquids. We offer Autokap Bag-in-Box filling machines with semi-automatic or fully-automated single or multi-heads.Learn more
Intasept® Bag-in-Box Aseptic Transfer Technology
The Intasept® aseptic Bag-in-Box filling equipment system, based on double membrane technology, guarantees the aseptic transfer of aseptic product into aseptic bags.Find out more information
Sterikap™ Filling Systems for Extended Shelf Life
The Sterikap filler is a high-speed, single head, web fed, bag filler designed to fill irradiated bags under clean conditions. The filler has an enclosed fill chamber that can be cleaned in place (CIP), steam sterilized in place (SIP) and maintained during filling operation.Learn more