Bag-in-Box for Chemicals and Cleaning
Hygienic, user-friendly and more sustainable packaging solution for cleaning, sanitation, household and industrial products.
Why is Bag-in-Box for cleaning products a better option?
Compared to plastic bottles Bag-in-Box for cleaning products is a superior choice.
- Minimal with air at any point ensures no contamination
- Durable: adapted to e-commerce and exports
Storage & Logistics
- 80% less space when empty (foldable)
- 45% less space when full (stackable)
- 20% energy savings during transport due to light weight
- Convenient: Hygienic and precise dosing
- Safe: reduced exposure to cleaning chemicals
- 99% product evacuation
- 60% lower carbon footprint
- 5X less waste by kg of product
- 100% recyclable box
- Very low investment cost
- Total Cost of Ownership savings
Bags & Films for cleaning products
Rapak offers a wide range of Bag-in-Box film options for chemicals including Nylon EVOH with PE, MetPET with PE and EVOH/LLDPE.
- 99% product evacuation, preventing product waste
- Flex-crack, puncture and tear resistance
- Collapse as they are used, leaving minimal package waste
- Size range 800ml to 1000L
- EU and FDA approved
- Free from phthalates, heavy metals and Bisphenol A
- Standard and custom design options
Dispensers & Fitments for Cleaning products
Our fitments range includes dispensing and pouring taps, snap caps, elpo glands and connectors. Dispensers have been specifically adapted to viscous and medium density liquids to allow even, hassle free and hygienic serving.
Front and top push taps manufactured for single handed, self closing applications to ensure an optimized flow rate and an excellent oxygen barrier.
A wide range of pouring devices and caps for Bag-in-Box in different colors.
Easy action lever taps with the 8mm spigot. Flow Rate: Up to 72 ml/sec (8mm opening) and 155 ml/sec (12mm opening). Suitable for rigid and semi-rigid (i.e. Cubitainer®) containers and Bag-in-Box.
Excellent oxygen barrier taps with precision valve shut off and ergonomic top twist operation. They feature no leak and no drip designs and are suitable for Bag-in-Box and Stand-up pouches.
Top push taps manufactured for single handed, self closing applications to ensure an optimized flow rate. For rigid containers and Bag-in-Box/Stand-up pouches.
Tube caps and adapters for Bag-in-Box dispensers, ideal for hand soap, sanitizer and cream.
Filling Machines for Cleaning Products
Autokap™ Bag-in-Box Filling Systems for Fresh & Stable Liquids
The Autokap™ bag-in-box filling systems is a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly packaging alternative for liquids. We offer Autokap bag-in-box filling machines with manual, semi-automatic, or fully automated multi-heads.Learn more
Bag-in-Box, a More Sustainable Packaging Option
Bag-in-Box is a more sustainable alternative to other forms of packaging, enabling carbon reductions, cost savings and efficiencies in our customers’ supply chains. Bag-in-Box has excellent environmental credentials‒ as confirmed by Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) ‒ as it is easier to transfer, store and dispose of in regular waste collections.