Bag-in-Box for Liquid Food
A More Sustainable, Cost-Effective and Efficient Packaging Solution
Rapak’s flexible Bag-in-Box packaging systems offer superior protection while preserving the quality, freshness, and flavor of your liquid food. Bag-in-Box is widely used in retail and food service. channels as well as in new product development and inter-company transit.
Common Liquid Foods packed in Bag-in-Box include:
- Dairy and Dairy Alternatives
- Edible Oil
- Liquid Egg
- Coconut Products
- Soups and Broths
- Condiments and Sauces
- Liquid Cheese
- Fruits and Purées
Advantages of Bag-in-Box for liquid food compared to conventional rigid containers:
- Longer product shelf life after opening with ultra-hygienic solutions available
- Highly efficient storage and transportation (foldable and stackable packaging)
- Reduction in fossil fuel consumption and CO2 emissions due to light weight
- User-friendly single-handed dispensing or pouring
- UV-light protection and oxidation protection ensuring flavor integrity and product quality
- Less product waste
For packaging in large quantities, Rapak offers Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) bags or liners that provide a cost-effective and sustainable alternative to bulky drums or rigid containers.
To meet the diverse needs of the liquid food market Rapak also offers high-speed Bag-in-Box filling equipment, including aseptic, hot fill and standard filling options.