Bag-in-Box for Beverages
Delivering a More Sustainable, Efficient and Convenient Packaging Solution
Rapak’s flexible Bag-in-Box packaging systems offer superior protection for your beverages, keeping them safe and fresh while extending shelf life. Bag-in-Box for beverages is widely used in retail and food service channels.
Common beverages packed in Bag-in-Box include:
Bag-in-Box for beverages is the ideal solution for at-home, food service and industrial use, providing many benefits to both end users and manufacturers alike. Compared to conventional containers, Bag-in-Box extends shelf life, preserves quality, dispenses reliably and causes less environmental impact.
- Minimal contact with air ensures:
- Extended product shelf life after opening
- Lower risk of contamination
- Highly efficient storage and transportation (foldable and stackable packaging)
- Reduction in fossil fuel consumption and CO2 emissions due to light weight
- User-friendly single-handed dispensing or pouring
- UV-light protection and oxidation protection ensuring flavor integrity and product quality
- Enhanced branding impact on the shelf due to larger packaging print surface for eye-catching graphics
- Less product waste
Rapak offers high-speed Bag-in-Box filling equipment options to meet the diverse needs of the beverage market.