Quality Certification Systems
Our 4 manufacturing sites are accredited to a number of different certifications relating to the Environment, Health & Safety and Quality Management.
Quality Management Systems
- ISO TS16949 – Automotive, consumer goods and retail
- ISO 9001 – Food, Construction, Industrial Manufacturing
Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 14001
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- BS OHSAS 18001
By achieving and maintaining these industry leading certifications we are able to show customers that our processes, products and systems comply with national and international regulations and standards.
Accredited to ISO/TS16949 our manufacturing plants located in Spennymoor Co. Durham and Northampton specialise in the production of expanded foam moulded components for the automotive industry.
Spennymoor started supplying automotive parts in 2001 and due to the rapid growth in the production of automotive parts we had Northampton certified TS16949 in 2007.
We were one of the first expanded foam moulding companies to achieve the coveted international standard, proving our commitment to supplying quality products to some of the biggest car manufacturers in the world.
OEM’s we currently supply: Nissan, Jaguar Landrover, BMW, Honda, Toyota
The implementation of ISO 9001 allows us to continuously improve Foam Products quality management systems (QMS) and processes. This helps to enhance our operations so we’re able to meet customer requirements and expectations.
ISO 9001 focuses on a number of quality management principles including:
- Customer focus & Leadership
- Involvement of people
- Process & System approach
- Continual improvement
- Fact-based decision making
14001 demonstrates our environmental commitment to our customers and consumers who are more and more aware of the environmental impact their activities may cause. Foam Products complies with the latest environmental legislation and work hard daily to reduce the environmental of our operations.
What are the benefits?
- Manages environmental aspects effectively
- Improved compliance with environmental legislation
- Prevention of pollution
- Minimizes energy and resource usage reducing operating costs
- Continual improvement in environmental performance
BS OHSAS 18001
Health and Safety is our number one concern throughout all of our facilities. Accreditation to 18001 H&S Management Systems is powerful sign to our customers that the entire business is firmly committed to the wellbeing of our 200 plus employees and all visitors to our manufacturing sites.
Our accreditation to OHSAS 18001 focuses on:
- Legal and other requirements
- Risk assessment and determining hazards
- Health and Safety objectives
- Resources, responsibilities, roles and accountability
- Communication, training and awareness
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement