Flexible Textile Fitting Solutions
Provide effective and lasting protection for fragile parts, painted parts, and parts that are susceptible to scratching during transport
Fittings are available for small containers, large containers and specialist packaging. They are designed to keep parts separate, to prevent contact and to optimise the quantity of products transported. In addition, they enable the packaging of oversize parts that cannot fit into trays or containers spanning several layers.
Textile fittings offer you 3 main benefits:
- Protective and functional packaging: Optimum protection for all types of parts and ergonomics and modular solutions.
- Economical packaging: Textiles are reusable throughout the life cycle of your product, and they are easy to use and minimize transport cost.
- Environmentally-friendly packaging: Long term cleanliness of the fittings and recycling is easy at the end of the service life.
Fittings for Small Containers
Textile fittings are good for small containers and offer many options such as:
- PP non-woven pages, each designed to hold one part
- Suspended pocket system, preventing contact between parts and the bottom of the tray or container.
- Series of flexible partitions allowing products to be separated while maintaining and adjusting insertions in order to optimise the quantities transported,
- Partitions allowing the nesting of back to back parts
- A solution allowing the packaging of oversize parts that cannot fit into trays or containers spanning several layers.
- Rigid, plain or coated non-woven PP spider.
Fittings for Large Containers
Non-woven textile dunnage can also be used for large containers. This helps protect your products from damage. They are reusable and recyclable making this an economical and environmentally friendly packaging solution.
Options for Large Containers:
- Rigid, raw or coated non-woven PP divider.
- Vertical separators comprised of cells for holding down parts
Thanks to the flexibility of the material, textile fittings offer solutions that fit specific forms of components.
We offer a variety of dunnage such as:
- Fitting solutions in the form of boxes for sensitive parts that cannot be boxed, stored in a container allowing side access
- Covers used to protect parts, particularly front and rear bumper protective mouldings
- Vertical cell separators