Our corrugated packaging business operates in five geographic segments,
four in Europe and one in North America. Recycling and paper form an
integrated part of our global supply chain operations.
- £1,134m 2018/19 revenue
- c. 4,900 employees (United Kingdom)
- £1,739m 2018/19 revenue
- c.8,900 employees (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain)
DCH and Northern Europe
- £1,076m 2018/19 revenue
- c. 5,000 employees (Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland)
Central Europe and Italy
- £1,583m 2018/19 revenue
- c. 8,800 employees (Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey)
- £639m 2018/19 revenue
- c. 1,800 employees (United States)
- We are a shareholder in and work together with RKTK, who are an integrated manufacturer of liners and fluting, corrugated board and boxes, with operations in the Ukraine and Russia.