Packaging in brief
DS Smith works in partnership with packaging users across the globe developing innovative packaging solutions that ensure our customers' products achieve more for less.
Supply Cycle Strategists
Not only do we help specify corrugated packaging solutions to generate more sales, but do so while ensuring lower cost and manage risk resulting in a step change in our customers performance.
DS Smith’s comprehensive product range encompasses retail ready packaging, transit cases, consumer boxes, corrugated packs printed for gift and POS applications, and heavy duty industrial products.
We complete our offering with consultancy services on supply chain audit, creative design, picking operations (KAYPAL®) and local service offering close to our customers.
Our European network of manufacturing plants service thousands of customers, producing more than ten billion boxes a year. Thanks to the combined operations of DS Smith's business divisions, we are a leading force in high performance recycled packaging, boasting:
- 21,000 employees
- Across 30 countries
- 199 manufacturing facilities
- 32 Impact and PackRight Centres
- 3.6 million tons of corrugated packaging per year
Our five core values, underpin our behaviour and link together how our employees serve our customers, suppliers and each other:
- Be caring: We take pride in what we do and care about our customers, our people and the world around us.
- Be trusted: We can always be trusted to deliver on our promises.
- Be challenging: We are not afraid to constructively challenge each other and ourselves to find a better way forward.
- Be responsive: We seek new ideas and understanding and are quick to reach to opportunities.
- Be tenacious: We get things done.