Abbey Single Face
Flexible and strong without the weight.
This material is predominantly used in litho laminating applications. When combined with a printed top sheet, it provides additional strength and protection to a product. The material can be supplied in roll or sheet to suit converting equipment being used.Single face materials can be enhanced through the use of performance, fluting, dyed and pre-print liners. Single face materials can also be utilised as packaging products or trays where the fluted profile adds a decorative finish. In addition, it is an ideal base material for litho mounting or laminating used within Consumer Packaging where a more robust product is required.
- Available in roll or sheet formats
- Available in a variety of grades from lightweight recycled liners to heavyweight virgin kraft liners
- Fluting can be enhanced to improve strength, protection or decoration
- Combine with our other ranges to create unique packaging opportunities (see AbbeyShades)
- Virgin and recycled coloured liners and fluting available
B, E, F (see flutes)
Minimum Quantity from
- UK - 500m2
- Export - 1000m2
- 100% recyclable
- FSC® mix credit available by special request
Please contact us for information regarding the available sizes on this product