Intermediate bulk containers (IBC)
Environmentally friendly and Hygienic
1000 L Bag-In-Box Benefits:
- Environmentally friendly –eliminate expensive and problem-causing effluent cleaning; there are no buckets, drums, or rigid containers to dispose of.
- Reduced transport and storage –provide an improvement of up to 50% in pallet utilisation in comparison to drums. 1000 litre containers can be stacked up to five high when full. Fold-down containers can be stacked six per pallet when empty.
- Hygienic –airtight filling eliminates possible contamination problems. It also requires no internal cleaning and offers no cross contamination or foreign material. No air ingress eliminates skinning and aids easy pump discharge. It meets relevant food and pharmaceutical standards.
IBC Bag Range
Specifications from our innovative bag range are available from stock and include the following:
- 2” and 3” cutter membrane glands with Hex and BSP options
- Blue, clear, and metalised films
- Integral valve discharge options and shaped bags to suit bespoke applications
- Easy fill liners