Our traditional transit style cases, can be supplied printed or unprinted, in high to low volume depending on your need.
Our designers will specify your corrugated boxes to make the very best use of space, optimise strength and use no more material than necessary.
We take into account every aspect of your packing line, distribution, logistics and end user requirements, to ensure that your valuable goods are protected.
Contact us if you require:
- Flexibility through a comprehensive range of board grade and flute types
- Packaging that is efficient on automatic packing lines and/or manual hand pack lines
- To boost product identification and sales with high quality print
- Reliable die cut perforated openings or hand holes in packs
- Consistent and reliable quality and supply - locally, nationally or internationally
- 100% recycled or 100% recyclable packaging
Boxes with centring devices
Standard transport boxes can benefit from interlocking systems that perfectly hold the boxes one above another. This device is intergrated in the packaging and makes it possible to stack the boxes in a safe and stable manner. It reduces the risk of breakage due to poor pallet stability during storage and transport. It also contributes to reduced costs : the greater alignement of the boxes makes it possible to optimise the weight of the packaging.