Injection Moulded Solutions
We build Fit-to-Purpose and Fit-to-Last Solutions
Our Core business is the production of plastic items through injection moulding. Our products, such as plastic crates, pallets, handling trays and bulk containers can be found all over the world.
We operate from five strategically located facilities in Belgium, Croatia, Poland, Spain and UK.
Our state-of-the-art facilities number more than thirty injection moulding machines, giving us the flexibility to effectively service clients worldwide.
Our injection moulding machines are equipped with Cartesian and multi-axe arm robots giving us an efficient and fully automated production. Our in-house technology development provides for lower startup costs and faster reaction to clients’ demand.
Fifty years of experience in the returnable packaging market, coupled with state-of-the-art facilities, global presence and financial strength, makes DS Smith Plastics’ Rigid Packaging Group an ideal local partner.
In addition, we offer:
- In-house design department
- 3D product and prototype development
- Highly advanced mould engineering
- In-house automation and production development
- State-of-the-art injection moulding facilities
- Recycling at our facilities
- Mobile recycling services, at customer facility