With the right packaging, significant cost savings can be made with reductions in transit damage and return rates. Whether your product is light-weight or heavy, big or small we’ll design the right solution that optimises protection and space while keeping costs down. Relax in the knowledge that your valuable appliances are well protected during the supply cycle.
A boiler is a high value product that nowadays we can’t do without. They need a functional and robust pack that will not only keep the boiler secure in transit but that can also absorb any knocks during warehouse handling along the way.
- Dual density areas moulded in to prevent plastic strapping cutting into pack
- Side recess moulded in to accommodate user guide and install manual
- Recesses moulded in to house loose parts and extra paperwork
Large, heavy items are normally very challenging to pack which is why a multi-material approach is often used. Integrating other materials such as wood can provide additional strength to impact zones providing the best possible protection for warehouse movement and transit. With the future and costs in mind packs can be designed in such a way that they’re easily adaptable for new models.
The pack consists of an EPS top, base, front buffer and side panels, edge-guard and corrugated top cap and base tray that is shrink-wrapped for despatch.
- Universal pack that covers 5 cooker styles
- Multi cooker pack created annual cost savings over £100,000
- Cleverly designed cavities in the top moulding eliminate the requirement for individual packaging components for accessories
- Pack allows for stacking and palletisation
The excellent thermal properties of expanded foam make it ideal for use in internal components for any appliance that deals with temperature (such as fridges and freezers). Our materials can be designed into appliances to house essential internal electronics and to prevent both heat gain and heat loss.
- Foam Components to replace metal work reducing weight and cost
- Enhanced thermal properties
- Weight evenly spread
- Acoustic sound deadening
- Clips and fastenings insert moulded
- Project required 4 moulding tools, plus 2 VAC form tools
- Part manufactured in Neopor® for superior thermal performance