Akyver™ energy efficient polycarbonate solutions
High performance and light-weight multi-wall roofing and cladding polycarbonate sheets offering cold bending capacity and good impact resistance.
Akyver™ SunType roofing and cladding systems are made of multiwall polycarbonate cells offering high-performance thermal insulation resistant to extreme changes in temperature. In addition, Akyver™ is impact resistant.
Akyver thermal insulation properties play a key part ensuring comfortable interior temperature all year round. Akyver systems help maintain the heat inside during cold months, and with specific treatment (IR Control) it lowers greenhouse effect inside your rooms.
Coextrusion Anti-UV treatment - on all Akyver Sun Type products ensures excellent light transmission over time.
Akyver Roofing and Cladding Systems Types:
Benefits of Akyver PC Sheets:
- Excellent light transmission
- Excellent thermal performance
- High-impact resistance
- Quick, easy and cost effective installation
- Recyclable materials
- Translucent cladding for tertiary, sport and industrial buildings
- Skylights, domes, sheds
- Translucent roofing, glazing
- Greenhouse and other agricultural buildings
- Advertising panels and signs