Leading tomorrow’s smarter supply chain
Automotive supply chains worldwide need to become more digital, sustainable, automated and global – and China is leading the way.
DS Smith China will participate – for the second year as a Silver Sponsor– to the Automotive Logistics China 2018 Conference event which will be held in Chengdu, on the 17th - 19th April.
The conference will offer a range of excellent opportunities to network and share knowledge with all the leading vehicle makers, parts suppliers, logistics service providers and technology companies in the Chinese automotive logistics sector – over 60% of attendees at last year's event were from vehicle-makers or parts suppliers.
The program will cover all the key issues facing supply chains in the country today, including:
- What really lies ahead for the Chinese economy and its automotive market
- The implications of China’s ongoing surge towards electric vehicle technology
- How digitalization is revolutionizing the country’s automotive supply chains
- Why inbound networks need to refocus to support new manufacturing models
- The innovative approaches starting to dominate finished vehicle logistics in the country
- What’s happening in China’s fast-evolving after sales and service parts sector
This year DS Smith China will showcase its capabilities of being a one-stop service provider offering solutions in expendable as well as returnable packaging solutions.